Predict and delay the onset of co-morbid chronic conditions using Remote Patient Monitoring and Digital Therapeutics
- Reduce cost of care by delaying severe symptoms
- Reduce cost of care by reducing length of hospital stays
- Decrease length of hospital stay by delaying severe symptoms
- Manage escalation of existing chronic conditions
- Increase patient referrals due to earlier detection of multiple chronic conditions
- Increase patient retention
OUR PLATFORM HELPS ASSISTED LIVING DELIVER AN END-TO-END PATIENT MONITORING PROGRAM FOR OLDER PEOPLE OR PEOPLE WITH CARDIAC CONDITIONS, STROKE OR HYPERTENSION.
Save cost of care – By detecting multiple chronic conditions in mild stages, our platform reduces cost of care by $8,868.23 per resident per year.
Save Nurse Manager’s Time – Our platform also saves up to two hours per patient per month. Our platform also provides nurse managers with realtime updates about capacity, condition, and overdue tasks.
Care Pathway Management – Nurse managers can use the care pathway management tool CareManage™ to build a care pathway delivery strategy for residents. This CareManage™ tool automatically translates this strategy into a personalized care-pathway recommendation for the patient
Integrates with existing infrastructure – Our platform is already integrated with multiple EHRs in the long-term care marketplace