Think Biosolution: QuasaR™ Platform - Live Demo at HSE Digital Academy Forum, IrelandMartin Curley - Director, Digital Transformation and Open Innovation at Health Service Executive (HSE), delivering the opening address to the HSE's Digital Academy Forum while wearing a QuasaR™ Remote Patient Monitoring device. Live demo of real-time monitoring of vital signs. In Martin's words: "It could be a fundamental game changer in patient monitoring."
#remotepatientmonitoring #healthcareinnovation #telemedicine #healthcare #ireland #patientmonitoring
Spotlight on Think Biosolution: Enabling Customized Remote Patient MonitoringPatient monitoring typically takes place in hospital or clinical settings, meaning doctors lack a complete picture of their patients to be able to effectively individualize care and prevent rehospitalizations. Think Biosolution is working to change that with QuasaR, their remote patient monitoring device that pairs with a HIPPA-compliant cloud and EHR-integrated clinical dashboards to give providers more information about their patients over time. Koushik Nundy, Think Biosolution CTO, talks with Luminate Technology Program Manager, Dr. Damon Diehl, about his startup's "Fitbit on steroids," and what it was like to participate in Luminate's first cohort.
Learn more about Think Biosolution and their remote patient monitoring solutions at thinkbiosolution.com.
The Role of Digital Health in the Fight against COVID-19 – Health Innovation Hub Ireland
Light Tomorrow with TodayLuminate NY, the only Optics, Photonics and Imaging (OPI) accelerator and investment fund in the world, announced the final winners at the Light Tomorrow with Today event in Rochester, NY.
For the past six months, ten leading OPI startup companies have gathered at the NextCorps headquarters growing their early-stage ventures into budding businesses. Photonics Media's News Editor, Autum Pylant introduces us to the 4 winners who received more than $2 million in additional investments.
Visit our website for the latest photonics news, developments, products, and more: https://www.photonics.com/
Binding Light in Optics and Photonics - LIGHT MATTERS 11.2017Tune into this month's edition of Light Matters for 'Part 1' of an exclusive interview with SPIE CEO, Eugene Arthurs, as he speaks about his upcoming retirement. We’ll also take you to Rochester, N.Y., for the Luminate Lightning Awards, and introduce you to the 10 finalists competing in the world’s largest optics, photonics, and imaging accelerator focused on advancing next generation OPI-enabled start-up companies. And, a photophysical discovery at Rice University and the University of Miami could facilitate better drug treatment for Alzheimer's disease. We’ll tell you more on the November edition of Light Matters.
Watch Light Matters Extra at https://www.photonics.com/VideoGallery.aspx?VCID=3&VMID=353
And visit https://www.photonics.com for the latest episode of LightMatters and other photonics news, features, products and more.
Light Matters Extra: Lightning Awards Luminate Rochester - 11/2017In this month's Light Matters Extra, we give you an in-depth look at the recent Luminate Lightning Awards. New York’s Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul was there and tells us why Luminate is important to the city of Rochester and the state of New York. The $10 million accelerator for optics, photonics and imaging start-ups is funded by the Finger Lakes Forward Upstate Revitalization Initiative award and is being administered by High Tech Rochester.
Watch Light Matters at https://www.photonics.com/VideoGallery.aspx?VCID=3&VMID=354
And visit https://www.photonics.com for the latest episode of Light Matters and other photonics news, features, products and more.
Think Biosolution | 1 Million Cups Reno 10-25-2017One Million Cups is a weekly entrepreneurial program occurring in more than 70 cities across the nation, including Reno, Nevada. Each week we showcase two local startups, giving them an opportunity to practice pitching their business and receive feedback from our diverse audience of business professionals and entrepreneurs. 1 Million Cups Reno is live every Wednesday from 9-10am. Tweet us your questions @1MillionCupsRNO and we will ask them live. Learn more at http://1mcreno.com
Talk on QuasaR™ by CTO Koushik Kumar Nundy, at the Science Gallery, Trinity College DublinTalk on QuasaR™ and Quantified Hardware by Think Biosolution CTO, Koushik Kumar Nundy, at the Science Gallery at Trinity College Dublin, organised by Quantified Self Dublin.
Date: July 4, 2017.
Is Your Smartphone Camera The Future Of Healthcare? | Shourjya Sanyal | TEDxTallaghtHealth and Technology
Shourjya Sanyal is an Entrepreneurial Scientist interested in building and commercializing cutting edge human technology.
He is one of the youngest fellows of the Lindau Nobel Laureate Students’ alumni meet held in Germany, 2009. Received the prestigious KVPY scholarship in 2007, from Government of India. His research interests are Image processing, Biomedical Engineering, Statistical Physics and Quantum-Classical Simulations. He has worked in several premiere research institutes like Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Bielefeld University, Germany and Max Plank Institute, Germany. He is currently finishing his Doctoral Thesis at School of Physics, UCD where his work involves designing protein based nano-devices using computational simulations.
He co-founded a startup Digital Self Technology Pvt. Ltd., Ireland in 2013-2014 incubated by NDRC where he implemented Image Recognition Technology for Tracking Brands and People on the Internet.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx
Can AI replace your running coach? - Dr Shourjya Sanyal - Predict Conference 2018QuasaR™'s AI engine (QuasaR™ is our AI powered endurance building device) can help runners and cyclists build cardiac and aerobic endurance, by suggesting the optimal running intensity and duration using a real-time haptic feedback. At Think Biosolution, we are an OEM building privately labelled wearable IoT devices using our patented QuasaR™ sensor technology coupled with custom AI algorithms, to help a wide range of users including athletes who want to build endurance using smart-apparels, to patients on telehealth platforms who want to monitor their health.
- “The Most Promising Healthcare Tech Solution Providers” – The Enterprise World
- Silver Medal, MedTech Category – National Startup Awards 2020
- Interview – Startup.info
Our CEO Shourjya Sanyal talks about how his personal and professional life was affected by the pandemic
- 2021 Best Tech Startups in Rochester (New York) – The Tech Tribune
- Irish start-ups bag €150,000 for at-home Covid-19 monitoring platform
- HIHI clients lead Irish Startup consortium win of EU grant for COVID-19 Monitoring and Triaging Platform
- QuasaR™ Medical Device Uses ESA’s Galileo Satellite to Help Pinpoint Patients on Earth
- Unicorn Champions – Brain Catalyst – Roche
- Open Data Engagement Fund Winners – Data.gov.ie
- COVID19 Irish companies directory – Enterprise Ireland
- The Role of Digital Health in the Fight against COVID-19 – Health Innovation Hub Ireland
- 5 Top Telemedicine Startups Impacting The Healthcare Industry – StartUs Insights
- Resilience and Response – The Digital Aid Project
- Spotlight on Think Biosolution: Enabling Customized Remote Patient Monitoring – Forward Faster
- Dublin’s Think Biosolution wins $250,000 investment at Luminate NY – Silicon Republic
- N.Y. Startup Accelerator Names First Winners – Optics and Photonics News
- Colorado optics company wins $1M in inaugural Luminate NY competition – Democrat and Chronicle
- Luminate NY Names Double Helix Top Winner – Photonics Media
- Luminate startup makes ‘Fitbit on steroids’ – Rochester Business Journal
- Think Biosolution QuasaR: The Future of Wearable Devices – Impakter
- The technology of fighting the flab – Irish Examiner
- Reno, Carson City incubators helping grow next generation of economic leaders- Northern Nevada Business Weekly
- The Europe Start-up 100: Who are the ones to watch in 2018? – Silicon Republic
- Finalists in the inaugural Irish SME Business Awards are announced – Creative Oceanic
- 20 of Europe’s top health and medtech start-ups – Silicon Republic
- Successful Irish Start-Ups Of 2017 – Chill Insurance
- 30 awesome Irish start-ups to watch in 2018 – Silicon Republic
- Boot camp puts 3 startups into market – Northern Nevada Business Weekly
- Accurate Health Monitoring On The Go: Interview with Dr. Shourjya Sanyal, CEO of Think Biosolution – medGadget
- Why aren’t more Irish businesses taking advantage of AI? – Irish Times
- Luminate finalists win $100k backing – optics.org
- Irish health sensor start-up secures $100,000 to join US accelerator – Silicon Republic
- Luminate names ten winners in optics, photonics, and imaging accelerator program – LaserFocusWorld
- Meet the newest tech start-ups in Rochester – Democrat & Chronicle
- Lightning Awards ‘Luminate’ Rochester – Photonics Media
- Nine Rochester startups among Luminate NY finalists – Democrat & Chronicle
- You and your business – Think Biosolution – Dublin City FM
- Tech startups selected for Reno’s InNEVator 2017 – Northern Nevada Business Weekly
- DATSCI AWARDS RELEASE 2017 FINALISTS – Irish Tech News
- Award-winning Irish Medical startup plans to scale up in 2017 – Irish Tech News
- HOT 100 Startups – Sunday Business Post
- Start-up of the week: Think Biosolution – Silicon Republic
- Which of these 31 start-ups has what it takes to impress Google? – Silicon Republic
- Entrepreneurs Rise to the Top at Photonics West 2017 – Novus Light
- Dublin startup stories: Think Biosolution – Irish Central
- Startup Challenge shortlist spans health, food safety and smart cars – Optics.org
- Dublin Globe
- Strong cohort named for Google’s Adopt a Startup 2017 – Silicon Republic
- SPIE names 2017 Startup Challenge semifinalists – BioOptics World
- Startup Challenge 2017 Semi-Finalists – SPIE
- 2018-06-28 : Governor Cuomo Announces Winners of Inaugural Luminate NY Accelerator Competition in Rochester
- 2017-11-10 : 10 Winners Selected for Luminate Accelerator
- 2017-11-08 : Governor Cuomo Announces 10 Finalists Selected to Take Part in Inaugural Luminate NY Accelerator
- 2017-09-30 : Six-week accelerator launches Oct. 2 in Reno with three IoT companies
- 2017-05-18 : ProVision releases technology to drastically reduce risk
- 2016-09-14 : Think Biosolution launches PulseR and raises investment
- 2016-04-04 : Think Biosolution raises pre-seed funding at NDRC Ireland
- 2015-11-05 : Think Biosolution launches closed beta at Web Summit